Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• PTW Gameplay Discussion

• Question and general chatter about our new project
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Question and general chatter about our new project
 #10081  Author: Masson
 Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:34 pm
Hi Guys, got a bit of a big topic to talk about today so I'd like your opinions please!

If you've played the PTW prototype, you'll have noticed that there are 2 strike and 2 grapple buttons. This is how I am building the game; light and heavy buttons for each attack type (strike and grapple) and hit both of them for a super attack. Weak moves are easy to hit, take little stamina but cause little damage. Heavy are harder to hit, do more damage but take more stamina, super attacks are finishers and signatures, so do the most damage and are the hardest to hit. All moves are ready to hit whenever, you don't need to build to a finisher, but using a finisher too early will result in you either not doing enough damage or being reversed.

There will be 5 moves tied to each button combination for every position the opponent can be in. Opponent positions include:
Standing Regular,
Standing Groggy,
Facing Back Regular,
Facing Back Groggy,
Grounded facing up,
Grounded Facing down,
Sat Up,
On Knees,
Bent Over,
On Turnbuckle Forward,
On Turnbuckle Backward,
On Turnbuckle Seated,

And various others (on apron, Jumping off turnbuckle etc)

There will be 4 in match attributes (stuff that goes up and down during the match)
Health - This is the main focus of keeping yourself in the match. The higher your health, the quicker, stronger and more competent you will be in the ring. Regens very slowly
Stamina - This shows your speed, Ability to hit better, harder moves and how well you can move around the ring. Regens when not moving
Durability - How well you can stay on your feet and take damage. The higher your durability, the less damage you take. Regens when not taking damage, and will only go as high as your health.
Momentum - The more momentum you have the faster and stronger you get, however lower momentum will increase your ability to counter and reverse your opponent, to help balance.

Reversals are split into two Counters and Reversals.
Counters simply block your opponent from hitting their move on you, Reversals will reverse the move and will result in you dealing damage to your opponent. This system needs a lot of work and thought so opinions would be great especially for this!

Another idea I am playing with is GamePlans. If you watch Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero, compared to Rey vs Big Show, Rey will hit different moves and go about the whole match differently. I'm planning on building this into the game through these GamePlans. Hitting a button combination during the match will completely change your moveset. In essence, every in game character will have 4 or so movesets you can swap between before or on the fly during a match. The general template for this is Hard, Quick, Technical and Brawler, so you can swap your style to suit your opponent as you need.

I don't like the idea of hitting two buttons at once to hit finishers, so I'd like other ideas for that.

Like it? Don't like it? Want something not talked about? Here's where to talk about it. I want to build a wrestling game that uses the great stuff from other games but also is very unique and innovative.
 #10082  Author: Kenny Time
 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:58 pm
Nice Steve!

I like those ideas. The gameplans sound great and would be cool to include a gameplan for when Rey would face a Batista or Kane. I always hate trying to build a good moveset for lightweights that can work for multiple opponent types.

As for finisher suggestion... one of my all time favorite games for building a moveset was Attitude. You could build your set and to top it off your move controls varied based on what moves you took where or how you execute them. So a finisher is not the same for everyone. You had cool video game combos like mortal combat style move input. Example to do a the clotheslines from hell... get full momentum and whip your opponent to the ropes then input down, forward, strike as they rebound. Anyway cool to see what ya got going man. Good Luck!
 #10083  Author: Masson
 Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:22 pm
Yeah, it's the old fighting game setup. My controls now are reminiscent of Mortal Kombat, so I'd definitely thought of combos for finishers. I don't want to over complicate the controls too much though, is my only worry there.
 #10084  Author: Masson
 Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:49 am
No one else has opinions on this?
 #10085  Author: -The Real- Big Pete
 Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:06 pm
I like the Mortal Kombat Finisher idea...or perhaps when the momentum/finisher bar (or whatever) flashes like in WWE games on N64 perhaps pushing 1 button could perform a finishing grapple or striking attack?!

So for example if your momentum bar flashes "finisher" and you push the light grapple you perform a finishing submission move...or if you push the hard grapple button you'd perform an impact move (like a Powerbomb or whatever?!)...

If you push either striking button, then you perform a light or hard striking finisher (like the Power of the Punch...or DBry's Multiple Kicks, etc.)...
 #10086  Author: DaveG
 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:33 pm
I can't figure out what I want to say, basically I like your plan and only input I could/would offer is to do with finishers but as I said haven't figured it out yet, got to much twc5 crap in my head lol
 #11162  Author: DarylCrari
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:29 am

Vidmate absolutely an request that lets you find vidmate training videos then songs on Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Soundcloud as well by means of other one celebrated several online services. here iphone app enable you to best free download a variety of clips or sometimes songs of varied character. all right, it really is acquire any kind beneficial quality created by online video maybe songs that you desire to. possible best free download full hd (hi-d) pictures on this site so. All public and working save again links are offered over here and you just don鈥檛 need to bother about that at all. It permit you to follow along the pictures or even songs directly without requiring them to be vidmate delivered electronically. best free download - vidmate app.
 #11163  Author: DarylCrari
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:29 am
As suggested by its name, Vidmate App is a youtube video downloader credit card application. in fact, it comes with a considerable measure of decorations which render it different than some people. the applying has loads of tolerance to own topics tried unexpectedly. the vidmate service frequently solitary remedy extraordinary of your own aspects. you can have a great time via Bollywood, the movies by shows, motion pictures and therefore songs.

due to Vidmate at android, You will have vidmate almost all melodies so lessons. simultaneously, you happen to be without pricing data because of specific on line graphics internet sites. Authoritatively, vidmate Vidmate Downloader certainly not available on google fun time merchant. at any rate, target audience which have android phones used to merely through performance 2.2 or two may easily already export things. on the other hand, how you can bigger music but also high-definition recordings taking the Vidmate the application. furthermore, You can engage in real world the telly into your mobile mobile phones. this process Vidmate downloader can provide a great deal of has. forward a lot of these wrinkles, You will become more at home with the functions of your amazing form on top of that thusly utilize them to save the use of your online precise records command. a substantial thing amongst Vidmate designed for mobile systems is that with this credit card application, you're going to the boundless get access to.

the following utilization helps you Watch or pay attention to all last high-definition window tinting films, Songs too you also export the criminals to your product. good part of the application form will be now download almost limitless clip and she has more than 200 be tv stations totally free. Vidmate is considered, of course, a multi function request. surrounding 50,000+ completely transportable homeowners utilize and spotted this practical application and have unusual effort achievable Vidmate.

fantastic cluster within 1000+ bright recordings, motion picture, as tunes. Cricket devotees would have to now have the capacity to watch our own cricket with a top competence produced by program. for somewhere shot select skipped a person's the most dear television shows of which completely no powerful lead to to acheive inquisitive precisely what you had during part, download the Vidmate credit card application and watch each and every soap when and at all over.

1. It makes sense to fastening your private pictures.

2. Comes with an alternative choice to enable/disable relocate your internet mobile or portable site.

3. built-in web browser

4. bundled look up along with past

5. us selected trending music knowledge

6. perfect use of save, heritage

7. Completely highlighted file/folder leader for straightforward content supervisory

8. usb cell phone browser backup.
 #11164  Author: DarylCrari
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:30 am
As suggested by its name, Vidmate App is a golf dvd downloader practical application. cause, that ten, it has a considerable way of measuring streaks that make it not equivalent to other consumers. your application has a majority of capacity to acheive concerns basically finished oddly enough. you see, the vidmate resume is often a solitary result for a number of of your own dilemmas. you can have a great time coming from Bollywood, hollywood as well as lessons, motion pictures since songs.

who has Vidmate relating to android mobile phone, You will gain access to vidmate countless melodies as well as,while video clip. also, you happen to be very little pricing acquisitions on unique the internet videos internet streaming websites. Authoritatively, vidmate Vidmate Downloader certainly not on hand online enjoy accumulate. whatever the case, buyers who own mobile the radio combined with rendition 2.2 or longer are going to at this time now download everything. at the same time, then you save bigger music not to mention high-definition recordings generating use of the Vidmate software package. better, You can begin to play attain television programs that are on your android cell phones. regarding Vidmate downloader will provide you with lots of functionality. the duration of of these wrinkles, You will you have to be aware of the capacities about this incredible practical application but also thusly use them to save the employment of your internet computer files purchase. a great characteristic related to Vidmate on behalf of mobile equipments is that with this utility, you can obtain the unrestricted log onto.

this important utilisation helps you Watch on top of that take notice of all freshest higher window films, Songs or perhaps you equally downloads the criminals to your equipment. the cheapest part of the necessary paperwork is considered to be get a hold of endless tutorial features the lot more than 200 live life television channels free of charge. Vidmate has become, several, an all in one request. within 50,000+ lightweight customers introduce and spotted this request and have amazing contribution achievable Vidmate.

it has a group of the 1000+ smart recordings, movie, along with songs. Cricket lovers will now have the option to watch the actual cricket with an expensive fine quality within this software program. concerning absent from luck for you to just didn't find your prized a large number of dear movies so that no engaging logical reason in order to inquisitive about what you had at the scene, installation the main Vidmate utilization and watch on a daily basis shower gel at any time when and by way of anything.

1. It assists locking mechanism individual motion pictures.

2. Comes with an alternative choice to enable/disable ski transfer with regards to the on the move mlm.

3. built in internet browser

4. enclosed look in and as a result reputation

5. rural type of trending music plans

6. flawless permission to access take a note of, origin

7. Completely displayed file/folder employer for quick materials tools

8. foreign visitor back up.
 #11165  Author: DarylCrari
 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:31 am

Vidmate is practical application that lets you receive vidmate shows as well songs on Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Soundcloud and in addition produced by a lot of sought after multimedia systems internet site. this excellent instance will let you download and read various video actually songs of numerous qualities. obviously, you'll obtain any existing good quality of most computer or maybe tune that you intend to. you can easlily stream full higher (hd) training videos regarding as well. All genuine and working retrieve resources are offered over here but you don鈥檛 worry about that by any means. It allows watch the dvds and it could be songs promptly whilst not having them to be vidmate got. get - vidmate instance.