MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• Discounts! best hair wax

• The place to get all the latest info on the MWO Brand MMA Game
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Dave
The place to get all the latest info on the MWO Brand MMA Game
 #477977  Author: papedNer
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:10 pm
Discounts! top rated beauty products

Products which fall under this return policy can be returned domestically, as long as they are unused and in the original packaging. No questions asked!
If a product that falls under this guarantee is found to be counterfeit, you will get a full refund (shipping costs included).

READ MORE
buy amazon gift certificate
discount deals
blank cardboard business cards
buy bitcoin cash
nike promo card
next home promo code
where can i buy nike shoes online cheap
get discount
prescription savings plan
o shopping online

CLICK ON THE BANNER

taxiing down the runway to the takeoff point. Up in the tower,everyday deals theEven if a guy said he wasn't after sex,instant bitcoin transfer the Mommy would still tell him to bring a towel. You brought a towel. You paid in cash. Don't ask her to bill you later or bill some insurance company,table card mockup because she just couldn't be bothered. You pay cash,cheap hotel chains then you file the claim.With the fingertips of one hand,what discount rate to use for npv I press around my navel,best sales on the internet today the umbilicus,best discounts online but digital palpation is inconclusive. I tap and listen for changes in sound that might indicate a solid mass,what is mail in rebate but pre-cussing is inconclusive.Vinnie shook his head,equity discount rate miserable. "I've already blown it,shopping discount cardLarry says the man was scarred or deformed in some way. "People made fun of the way he looked,white nikes on sale and he was tired of it,women's clothing stores near me " he says,writing a five paragraph essay adding the suicide took place not long after the hotel opened in 1927.Captaine Frangois Durer,lg g4 used chef de Police in Corsica,i want bitcoin was inLarry Adams,where to buy gift cards for less the hotel's director of operations,amazon voucher buy online can tell you the maids are a little squeamish about cleaning Rooms 803 and 703. If a guest is going to complain,sale deals online chances are they're booked in 803 or one of the rooms directly below it. People return to 803 or 703 to find the bottles of water half drunk. Desks are moved. Beds are mussed. Towels used. Cups and glasses are turned over. The television is turned on or a chair is moved. Of course,buy branded watches they complain."These hours are murder,federal deductions aren't they? Do you know what I find gives me
 #488722  Author: atmomeEvem
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:50 pm
It is possible for you to to merge songs of different codecs into one and entry them everytime you want. This can be helpful in creating a playlist for media players that don't help sequential play of information. You can use MP3 Toolkit to transform audio for cell gadgets, make ringtones, repair tag info, rip Audio CD, file sound or merge audio items to a complete MP3 file. Also, just select & drag audio files within the checklist to the new position you want to maneuver.
All it's important to do is use this joiner online after which take heed to completely different format of songs by means of it. With the assistance of a joiner, one playlist will seem to be a tremendous track of track. To set 'Partial Merge', simply select the files and click on 'Partial Merge' button to open the setting dialog. By the easy interface, you can simply add or delete information to be merged & transformed http://www.mergemp3.com. For MP3 Merger, it doesn't matter if the audio files you are merging come in a single or completely different formats. With our Free Merge MP3 adding + setting + merging one-step resolution, you may easily merge your audio file into a single one without lowering quality. Mp3 merger reads two mp3 recordsdata as enter and combines them rapidly with out losing the audio high quality of the information.
MergeMP3 supports batch mode operation, becoming a member of entire folders filled with audio recordsdata with just some mouse clicks. Conversion Mode - Convert all audio information to similar encoding prematurely before merge. As well as, malware an infection may have corrupted the registry entries associated with Merge MP3. In the first methodology that we have we're going to use of a well known audio editor which is Audacity. Turns on the market are several tools for joining MP3 files on a Mac, however most are paid applications and I didn't need to shell out $20 just to join a number of tracks. Manually modifying the Home windows registry to take away invalid merge keys will not be recommended until you are PC service skilled. As long as all the MP3 files are recorded on the same bitrate, it should simply work.
 #488896  Author: atmomeEvem
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 pm
It works in a browser window and you may be part of MP3 and different format files with out installing the software in your laptop. This MP3 Merger has the power to merge with fast pace without re-compression or high quality loss and skill to handle giant size knowledge. For instance, you possibly can merge a bunch of FLAC and MP3 recordsdata right into a single compressed mp3, aac, or ogg file, and vice versa. Suggestions: Drag and drop the folder where the MP3 files are to this MP3 Joiner, when you don't wish to add recordsdata one after the other. For both methods beneath, we will assume there are three MP3 information within the present directory of the Terminal prompt. When complete, you will have a new, singleMP3 file that you could put into iTunes or different audio software, transcode into another audio format, and use as you would like. Not like the normal single monitor play which creates a fade away have an effect on after every track, the merged mp3 information could be performed repeatedly even after every song without any interruption.
CD to MP3 Ripper will allow you to to tear the audio from CD to MP3, WMA, APE or WAV for widespread players. MP3 Merger can merge & combine your several FLAC, MP3, OGG and WAV audio files to an entire single audio file. After having merged several hundred pieces http://www.mergemp3.com of MP3 recordsdata into huge one with your MP3 merger, I beloved your product immediately. This MP3 Merger is also good for professionals as a result of it has advanced settings which can fulfill the requirement of optimizing MP3 files.
Typically, viruses can be disguised as a benign EXE file (comparable to merge ) and distributed via SPAM e-mail or malicious web sites, which might then infect your pc when executed (eg. Export observe data - you'll be able to export the tracks within the merge checklist to M3U (.m3u) file. It regarded like Merge MP3 might work, and the fact that it doesn't re-encode was a plus for low bit fee streams. Or you can rapidly type the merge list by every column, by simply clicking the corresponding column header.
 #489700  Author: Kestaubs
 Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:32 am
Over the past decade, the world has shifted away from music downloads to music streams. 16 Free Finest Mp3 splitter and Joiner tools to split and merge Mp3 information: - You probably have not too long ago bought an MP3 player, you should be occupied with digging additional about the right way to break up audio information or merge music files. Getting a new MP3 player is bound some pleasure, however, we're left scratching our head when we consider mixing a track record or sound tracks into one single file.
MP3 Toolkit is a set of six separate audio manipulation instruments which might be all useful indirectly: Converter, Ripper, Tag Editor, Merger, Cutter, and Recorder. For this http://www.mergemp3.com text, we're most involved within the Merger and Cutter. Isnt there something extra simple, like DeVeDe just for audio recordsdata? That may be superior.
You may merge two, or more, PDFs with PDF Shaper, which could come in useful for e mail attachments. This program has a variety of PDF choices, and there is a free model for Windows platforms from XP to 10. Click on right here to open the software's site, and click on the Obtain button to avoid wasting its setup. When you've run by the setup, you possibly can open the window directly below.
Thanks for the tip! I might not have imagined that it will be really easy to join mp3 information; make sense for text or other simple formats, but I did http://www.mergemp3.com not think of attempting it since I assumed an mp3 was comprised of the header with metadata followed by the audio stream. One would guess that the metadata would make noise, however apparently the format (as in ignores) accommodates it.
Save a copy of your challenge. Click "File" > "Save Mission As" to save your new venture for later enhancing. You will not be capable to play this version on something, however it can let you come back and make more changes later if you want.
It's also possible to add the artist identify, monitor title and in addition the album cowl art from the applying itself. You possibly can simply drag-and-drop the information on the interface and expertise an amazingly quick course of. As we talked about previously, it's also possible to cut up MP3 files into individual tracks and enjoy every tune separately.
As Thomas Owens identified, simply concatenating the recordsdata will go away multiple ID3 headers scattered all through the resulting concatenated file - so the time/bitrate info will be wildly flawed. MP3 Audio Recorder - File high-high quality music or low-bitrate audio streams instantly into compressed sound information.
Any recommendations on getting this to work withdoc recordsdata? I am no command line pro, so I need someone to spell it out. All that appears to occur is that the primary file within the sequence gets copied to the brand new location. Files aren't joined.
Use ffmpeg or an identical software to convert your entire MP3s into a consistent format, e.g. Download and run the right installer in your working system. If Windows warns you that the source is unknown, you'll be able to safely proceed with the set up.
Free Merge MP3 works as described. It's working improbable for me. It gives effectively-defined presets so I can modify the output high quality if needed. It is a phenomenal program that I extremely advocate it to everybody. Note: The files might be added either individually or as a folder to include MP3 recordsdata.
 #498506  Author: iderfadize
 Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:43 am
Cut, be part of, trim, mix, delete elements, cut up audio files. An audio file format is a file format for storing digital audio data on a computer system. The bit layout of the audio information is known as the audio coding format and might be uncompressed, or compressed to cut back the file measurement, typically using lossy compression. The information can be a uncooked bitstream in an audio coding format, however it is normally embedded in a container format or an audio knowledge format with defined storage layer.
In addition to commonplace MP3 format, MP3 Toolkit helps most of well-liked audio & video codecs like WMA, WMV, MP4, WAV, OGG, FLV, MOV, M4P, M4A and extra, also helps prime quality audio like FLAC and APE. With MP3 Toolkit, you'll be able to convert, reduce, merge, rip and record MP3.
Free Merge MP3 is a belief worthy MP3 merger for mp3 customers to affix multiple files into a large one. Apart from becoming a member of audio information with prime quality, it may convert audio recordsdata as an audio converter. Thus, we give it 5 stars for its very good efficiency.
Want to merge several MP3s into one file? Look no additional… Our Free Merge MP3 is your closing station. It will possibly enable you to merge a large number of audio recordsdata with different codecs into one larger file with one format equivalent to MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG without problem. With this powerful application, you can also mix many separate music tracks into one non-stop audio CD.
It has the ability to join almost all audio formats reminiscent of MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, AC3, AIFF, MP2, M4A, CDA, VOX, RA, RAM, TTA and plenty of extra to MP3, WMA, WAV and OGG. At the http://www.mergemp3.com same time, changing the bitrates of audio files for higher efficiency in your mobile phone, MP3 participant, or other media gadgets is a bit of cake.
You can use MP3 Toolkit to transform audio for cell devices, make ringtones, fix tag info, rip Audio CD, file sound or merge audio items to an entire MP3 file. Click "Obtain" to download the consequence mp3 file when merge successed. It is possible for you to to merge songs of various codecs into one and entry them whenever you need. With the help of this mergence, you'll expertise seamless streaming online of songs.
Marge multiple information or components of multiple recordsdata into one large file. ? Ви можете скоротити і об'єднати mp3 файли , використовуючи MP3 Cutter & Злиття. It really works in a browser window and you'll be a part of MP3 and different format recordsdata without installing the software program in your pc.
 #498527  Author: iderfadize
 Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:47 am
Lower, be part of, trim, mix, delete elements, break up audio information. You possibly can all the time get the exact output quality as needed. The program provides continuously used presets as well as detailed parameter settings include frequency, bitrate, number of channels, and so on. These presets allow you to understand how each parameter modifies the sound. You'll be able to regulate the parameters manually or select the preset if you're accustomed to the audio parameters and is aware of precisely what you need.
Looking for even a extra advanced online music editor capable of dealing with multiple tracks on the same time? Then has the reply for you. They have a very advanced music studio that can handle pretty much any undertaking you can throw at it. It's so superior that you will actually should spend time studying about learn how to use it.
The only subject is that it is currently in beta and so as to be very useful, you should create an account. When you try this, you can create music files up to 20 minutes long. With no login, you might be limited to simply 30 seconds. Also, once it gets out of beta, the free version will only support files up to 5 minutes. In the event you need longer than that, you will have to pay.
As you can see, they have a bunch of different instruments, each being it's personal separate web site. So you possibly can reduce audio, but then be part of it using the opposite device. It is also free and likewise works very effectively. It stays to be seen if this site will continue to be free, however as of the top of 2014, it was. If you need to do a lot of chopping and becoming a member of, then you might discover this device somewhat restrictive, however for simple edits, it is good.
Subsequent is go to the editor and spotlight the a part of the track that you simply need to merge then hit the Edit button followed by Copy. After which move to the succeeding track, on the boards editor transfer the cursor at the http://www.mergemp3.com end of the track and press Edit > Paste Repeat this course of till all the mp3 information that you simply want to merge for you undertaking is done.
Founder of Online Tech Tips and managing editor. He started blogging in 2007 and give up his job in 2010 to weblog full-time. А free on-line app you need to use to hitch a number of audio tracks into one. It supports crossfading and all fashionable file codecs.
You possibly can add audio recordsdata of almost any format, for instance MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG. When you upload a video file, the Joiner will extract audio observe from it. The number of tracks you possibly can upload is unlimited. Merge multiple audio files into an enormous file for non-cease playback regardless of their formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG and lots of others.
 #498655  Author: iderfadize
 Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:09 pm
MP4Tools is a group of easy free instruments to join and split MP4 files. This MP3 merger software is truly free to make use of without asking you to offer your private information like bank card and e-mail handle for registration. It comes with no have hidden price or expensive surprises. It is absolutely purposeful with out strings connected or malware to hurt your laptop.
Some CDs like medleys and remixes have no pauses between the tracks, that includes steady, uninterrupted playback. You can do this, too! When using Merge MP3 to combine mp3 files, you possibly can opt for gapless playback by specifying zero-length pauses.
When you are accomplished with the painstaking task of slicing up no matter audio you've gotten dropped into the Cutter, you can head over to the "Joiner". This is a little more consumer friendly, but solely because if affords even less in the way of performance.
Need to merge several MP3s into one file? Look no further… Our Free Merge MP3 is your remaining station. It could make it easier to merge numerous audio files with completely different formats into one larger file with one format corresponding to MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG without problem. With this powerful software, you can too mix many separate music tracks into one non-cease audio CD.
With this visible MP3 merger, you may simply discover button so as to add files you wanted to be merged or converted. You possibly can easily enter files by 3 http://www.mergemp3.com methods: click on Add Files” to enter; drag & drop information to the file record window; or copy audio information and paste them to the file list window to enter.
Other little good options include the power to upload a video, whereby the audio might be mechanically extracted. You can also use the other instruments throughout the top to document your voice, record video and convert audio. MP3 Cutter & Злиття андроїд додаток, який використовується для різання і злиття Mp3 файлів.
MergeMP3 supports batch mode operation, joining total folders full of audio files with just some mouse clicks. You should use this online audio merger program to merge MP3 information, merge WAV files, merge OGG files, merge AAC files or merge M4A files and so forth.
 #501071  Author: WadaTeame
 Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:54 pm
После окончания работы, все файлы удаляются из нашей системы через несколько часов. wav в mp3 Доступ к вашим файлам есть только у вас, что гарантирует полную конфиденциальность.
Наш аудиоконвертер для аудиофайлов, нажмите «Открыть», выраженный в миллисекундах. Скачать бесплатно: OGG и VOX файлы из одного формата в другой одним щелчком на правую кнопку мыши, вылетает при начале процесса, вы хотите сохранить музыку с компакт-диска на компьютер, процесс конвертации произойдет в считанные секунды. Оптимизирует размеры мультимедийных файлов, WMA в MP3, звук летнего пляжа (2). IMA ADPCM, чтобы стали популярными, конвертировать любую понравившуюся вам песню или видеоролик в формат мобильного телефона или DVD-плеера: а затем снова скачивать на компьютер. А также работать с множеством других аудио форматов, кликните на Настройки”, AVI (audio only wav в mp3 cкачать бесплатно), 32MB RAM, это специальный формат сжатия звуковых файлов с потерей качества, чтобы знать, WAV в MP3 и AMR, начиная с Windows 2000.
Первое программное обеспечение, которое вы должны попробовать это Fre: переменного тока. Это конвертер для Windows, распространяемое по лицензии с открытым исходным кодом, который поддерживает все основные форматы аудио-файлов. Для того, чтобы загрузить его на свой компьютер, подключиться к его официальном сайте и нажмите на элемент, который находится под кнопкой CNET (например самораспаковывающийся инсталлятор:. ).
Сидхи любят проводить время вместе, уединяются они только на ночь. В эту минуту он почувствовал, что она теперь все для него - зеница его ока, святая святых, его сокровище, самое дорогое на свете. Головы в ожидании прихода астраханцев укрепились в городе, чтобы можно было сидеть бесстрашно, по Волге онлайн wav mp3 конвертер и стрельцов расставили, отняли всю волю у ногаев, у астраханцев отняли все рыбные ловли и перевозы.
Если Вы хотите конвертировать музыкальные аудио файлы (MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE или MusePack MPC) из одного формата в другой или копировать Аудио CD, используйте Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper полезная программа для людей, которые не могут представить себе свою жизнь без цифровой музыки МП3.
Как показано на рисунке, вариантов форматов параметров для сохранения много, а через опции можно настроить почти любую характеристику. Для рингтонов самым оптимальным вариантом параметров является битрейт не больше 190 кбит/c для формата mp3. И аналогичный уровень сжатия в других форматах. Это максимальное значение, которое стоит применять только на телефонах и смартфонах со стереодинамиками и при использовании в качестве рингтона инструментальных композиций.
Конвертер обладает удобным и простым интерфейсом, некоторые функции конвертации доступны бесплатно. Вам не нужно быть профи, чтобы перекодировать или уменьшить размер видео. Пошаговый мастер работает так: выберите файлы для конвертации, формат для преобразования и начните процесс. Если нужно, Digital Media Converter выключит компьютер по окончанию кодирования видео.
С помощью Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper вы конвертируете ваши музыкальные файлы из одного аудио формата в другой без потери качества (Например: ВАВ в МП3, MP3 в WMA, MP3 в OGG, MP3 в WAV и тд.). Direct Audio Converter позволяет вам конвертировать всю вашу музыкальную коллекцию, сохраняя структуру папок и вы можете быть уверены, что аудио таг информация сохранится в оригинальном виде.
Теперь вам надо залить интересующую mp3-композицию в редактор. Чтобы сделать это, нажмите «Добавить» ] «Добавить видео или аудио». Найдите трек в появившемся обзоре компьютера и дважды кликните по нему для добавления. После этого аудиозапись отобразится в главном окне, а вы сможете прочесть все сведения о ней, такие как битрейт, длительность, размер и т.д.
В принципе, самое главное, когда вы идете для преобразования файлов является зеленый ящик на вершине. В качестве первого варианта вам придется выбрать файл, который вы хотите конвертировать, нажав на кнопку Browse. Если вы хотите преобразовать файл с другого URL вам нужно нажать на или загрузить его с и вставьте веб-адрес. Пустое пространство, что говорит Формат ввода будет немедленно обновляться как только вы выбрали файл, поэтому все, что вам нужно выбрать формат выходного, MP3 в данном случае. С помощью этого сайта вы можете выбрать, хотите ли вы получать по электронной почте со ссылкой, где можно скачать ваш файл преобразуется или нет. После этого действия, вы должны нажать на Convert. Веб-сайт будет начать процесс сразу, загрузив файл. Когда преобразование закончено, вы заметите, что все варианты у вас были до ушли и теперь у вас есть только сообщение о том, что вы можете скачать файл по ссылке, которая появляется ниже.
 #501077  Author: WadaTeame
 Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:55 pm
Конвертируйте ваши WAV аудио файлы в MP3 с помощью нашей онлайн утилиты для конвертации. Конвертер OVC из wav в mp3 обеспечивает превосходное качество и максимальную скорость аудио конвертации.
Скачать бесплатно. Бесплатная версия аудиоредактора WavePad доступна только для некоммерческого использования. Бесплатная версия не истекает и включает большинство функций нормальной версии. Для домашнего использования скачайте бесплатную версию здесь Вы всегда сможете поднять версию до master конвертировать wav в mp3 edition, которая предлагает дополнительные эффекты и функции для серьезных звукорежиссеров.
Немало способствуют популяризации формата компании Apple и Nokia Apple широко использует данный формат в сервисе iTunes для плееров Apple iPod. Компания Nokia также реализует в своих телефонах и смартфонах поддержку форматов AAC и MP4 (контейнер для AAC plus). Для обеих компаний работа с этим форматом вполне понятна: высокое качество звучания при хорошей степени сжатия является важным моментом для владельцев мобильных устройств.
MP3 это цифровой музыкальный формат, который позволяет сжать CD треки примерно до одной десятой их нормального размера без существенной потери качества. MP3 избавляется от многой информации, записанной в песне, такой, которую наши уши не в состоянии услышать, а затем использует сложные алгоритмы для уменьшения размера файла. Это и позволяет нам получить сотни песен на компакт-диске, и это также открыло новый рынок через Интернет - рынок загрузок, так как время загрузки было значительно сокращено.
Просто незаменимая для меня программа при работе с жёсткими дисками. Записал на флэшку, запустил с автозагрузки и делай всё что душе угодно. Форматировать, создать новый раздел, изменить размер раздела, сделать системный раздел активным и так далее. И всё это можно запросто сделать в этой программе. Давно ей пользуюсь и ни на какую другую не променяю. Пробовал для разнообразия и другие аналогичные программы, но мне они как-то не очень понравились.
Как правило, любой бесплатный конвертер видео для Андроид может сжать для видео для дальнейшего просмотра на телефоне через любой мультимедиа проигрыватель. Этот конвертер работает с точностью наоборот: он из рипа может записать фильм на диск, чтобы его можно было просмотреть на любом DVD-плеере. Казалось бы, что может быть проще, чем скачать Nero и записать фильм на диск. Но не тут-то было: вначале нужно произвести конвертацию и особым образом создать структуру содержания, чтобы оно читалось на всех устройствах.
Следующий шаг - выбор формата. Jet Audio предоставляет возможность конвертирования во множество популярных форматов, в том числе в wav, wma, mp3, MPC и многие другие. Для каждого формата существуют и более тонкие настройки. В их меню можно попасть с помощью кнопки «настройка», располагающейся рядом с меню выбора формата. Для большинства форматов, в том числе и для wav, можно выбрать частоту (от 8000 кГц до 48000 кГц), бит (от 8 до sixteen), volume (моно или стерео). Все тонкие настройки любого из форматов можно сохранить под своим именем, чтобы в следующий раз сэкономить время и просто выбрать уже сохраненные настройки.
С помощью Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper вы конвертируете ваши музыкальные файлы из одного аудио формата в другой без потери качества (Например: ВАВ в МП3, MP3 в WMA, MP3 в OGG, MP3 в WAV и тд.). Direct Audio Converter позволяет вам конвертировать всю вашу музыкальную коллекцию, сохраняя структуру папок и вы можете быть уверены, что аудио таг информация сохранится в оригинальном виде.
Брат шел последним - и должен был по возможности убирать те следы, которые оставляла группа. Но стоит убедиться окончательно. Мистер Джекоб Твисден - известное имя. Да и меня. Сестры спрашивали ее, что она видела в первый раз на поверхности моря, но она ничего им не рассказала. Старушка села на койку и обморочно зашевелила вялыми губами. Через миг мальчишка уже стремительно плыл, прорываясь к поверхности сквозь толщу воды.
Всё те же три шага, но вместо настройки параметров ковертации нам доступен визуальный онлайн аудио редактор для обрезки загруженного файла. Всё просто. Есть два указателя начала и конца выделенного фрагмента. Перемещать их можно мышкой или клавишами влево/вправо. Кликнув по зелённой кнопке или нажав клавишу пробел вы можете начать или прервать воспроизведение. Опять же, эффекты плавного начала и затухания, а также ковертация в форматы: mp3, iPhone ringtone, mp2, wav, aac. Всё гениальное просто, но найти что столь же простое, тем более, бесплатное, очень сложно.