Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• ed Spanish veteran David Ferrer whipp

• Kenny Time's own brand of violence and debauchery!
The Mall is technically closed, when the domain came up past due earlier this year I purchased it and Tranz9 was covering hosting however this week the domain went offline when the hosting was not paid. [Clarification] I had stated I was not going to renew the domain leading Tranz to cancel the hosting. The [glow]ONLY[/glow] reason it's online right now is because it uses almost no resources and I have spare space. TRanz9 did nothing wrong and I apologize for the gentle push towards the public transportation vehicle [end clarification]

At this time I moved the mall to one of my own hosting servers and that is where we are now.
As I again own the domain and am now covering hosting the mall will stay online at least for the rest of the domain time, probably longer as I do use the email.

However topics will be locked down so no replies can be made or new topics created as with zero traffic they won't get answered quickly if at all.

So hope that clears up where we are right now.

Kenny Time's own brand of violence and debauchery!
 #296763  Author: lw789
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:06 am
LIBERIA, Costa Rica - Canada looked to have everything under control at halftime Saturday against the European champions from Germany. After giving up two goals in three minutes in the second half, however, Canada had to settle for a 2-2 draw in their opening match of the Womens Under-17 World Cup. "We had the 2-0 lead and we gave that up, but Germany are the European Champions for a reason," said head coach Bev Priestman. "I think playing this level of opposition for all three games, I think we really need to stay focused and do the things that we do well and trust our strategy." Canada frustrated the Germans over the opening 45 minutes and went into the break up 2-0 from goals by Jessie Fleming and Marie Levasseur. Fleming gave Canada the lead three minutes into the contest and Levasseur added another in the 44th. Germany roared to life with goals in the 65th and 68th minutes by Nina Ehegoetz and Kim Fellhauer. Nick Perry Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Richard Rodgers Jersey . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. ... rs-Jersey/. The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Brett Favre Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Clay Matthews Jersey .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul.Doha, Qatar ( - Towering Croat Ivo Karlovic stunned world No. 1 star Novak Djokovic in Thursdays quarterfinal action at the season-opening $1.22 million Qatar Open. The 6-foot-10 Karlovic, the tallest player in the history of the ATP World Tour, served his way past the Wimbledon champion Djokovic in a 6-7 (2-7), 7-6 (8-6), 6-4 decision in 2 hours, 16 minutes on the hardcourts at Khalifa International Tennis Complex. Dr. Ivo swatted 21 aces, including four straight to close out the final game of the match. The Croat recorded the only break of serve in the bout in the deciding set. Karlovic is now 2-1 lifetime against Djokovic, including a perfect 2-0 on hardcourts.dddddddddddd. It was unbelievable, Karlovic said during his on-court interview following the match. When I arrived here, I didnt expect that one. He wasnt able to show his full range because it was windy. I just focused on my game and in the end I was a little luckier. Karlovic also claimed his second career victory over a world No. 1, with his previous win over a top-ranked player coming at the expense of Roger Federer in Cincinnati back in 2008. Also on Thursday, fourth-seeded Spanish veteran David Ferrer whipped German Dustin Brown 6-2, 6-2 to set-up a semifinal affair with Karlovic on Friday. Doha serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '