MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• Prime Time Wrestling Demo Releases

MpireMall is now in archive mode.

There has been no activity for awhile here and as such there is no point in keeping it as a active forum.
Posts will remain for as long as somebody pays the hosting bill ( not up to me ) but I will not renew the domain name next year.

So it was a pleasure to hang with you all but the world has honestly moved far past MD games and the traffic just isn't there to make this worth it anymore.
Dave.
 #10374  Author: Masson
 Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 pm
Interesting, mine seems to be running fine. What quality setting are you running on?
 #10376  Author: Masson
 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:39 pm
Ah, that's why. The real time lighting doesn't kick in until "Simple". I haven't really worked on different quality levels yet, I'd suggest simple or above, it should't make too much difference right now either way.
 #10413  Author: Simp
 Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 pm
Runs flawlessly on my pc. got the .003 version. Tried out create a character and i cant complete it nor can i return to the previous screen. So i just restarted the game...started a match and both times got stuck in the ropes when i came in contact with them. other than that i dont see anything wrong. good job. will test again soon. :grin:
 #10420  Author: Masson
 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:10 pm
Yeah, I'm updating the character creator a little, the only real reason it's in the game right now is because I needed something to quickly create multiple characters. I may block it off again until it's really ready.

Look out for the next prerelease some time in November. Hopefully a week, probably two.