MpireMall

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower: Steve Jobs 

• Prime Time Wrestling Demo Releases

Merry Holidays to all.

Now that we got that out of the way, 2016 was a hell of a year and in order to make 2017 a hopefully better year some changes are being made to the site.
[*]We no longer focus on MDickie mods the games are outdated and are actually harder to run then worth the work.
[*] All posts from 2016 and earlier are now archived

[*] Efeds have been cleaned and archived ( MWO stuff mainly )
[*] MWO efeds are moving to wwe games as game format and as such new sections need to be made.
[*] WE will now be focusing on Modern Games ( our own and wwe ) this applies to mods and actual games.

We NEED to get more activity on this site and in order to do that we need to move beyond the past and focus on the current state of gaming.

https://youtu.be/3zqkkZ9hwkA
 #10374  Author: Masson
 Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 pm
Interesting, mine seems to be running fine. What quality setting are you running on?
 #10376  Author: Masson
 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:39 pm
Ah, that's why. The real time lighting doesn't kick in until "Simple". I haven't really worked on different quality levels yet, I'd suggest simple or above, it should't make too much difference right now either way.
 #10413  Author: Simp
 Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 pm
Runs flawlessly on my pc. got the .003 version. Tried out create a character and i cant complete it nor can i return to the previous screen. So i just restarted the game...started a match and both times got stuck in the ropes when i came in contact with them. other than that i dont see anything wrong. good job. will test again soon. :grin:
 #10420  Author: Masson
 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:10 pm
Yeah, I'm updating the character creator a little, the only real reason it's in the game right now is because I needed something to quickly create multiple characters. I may block it off again until it's really ready.

Look out for the next prerelease some time in November. Hopefully a week, probably two.